Nosihle Khubeka  10.



‘I was five when I was burnt in Mpulanga. I went to the room to fetch my jersey and I was dancing to some hip hop music. My dress caught the candle that was nearby. I got burnt around my middle. My aunt came and she put me in a big drum of water, I went under water and that was scary. They took me to Mclean Hospital where they bandaged me and sent me home, but they shouted at my mother and I was taken to a protective hospital. I stayed in hospital for a year then went back to school. Then my mum sent me to ChiFi. I still like Hip Hop.’



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s